After visiting Samsara you will have received an Aftercare sheet and advice from your Artist. Please but here's a recap...
- Leave your recommended covering on for 2-3 hours as your new procedure may continue to discharge fluids for a short while. This is normal for any excess ink to also leak out.
- When you get home wash your new Tattoo with non-scented, antibacterial soap and clean water. Gently pat dry and leave uncovered unless advised otherwise by your artist. After drying, smooth over a THIN layer of Bepanthen.
- Cover the Tattoo with Cling-film and keep on overnight for your first day only.
- First morning - clean Tattoo with (non-scented, antibacterial) soap - this will avoid potential infection. After dry-dabbing with kitchen roll/toilet roll smooth a thin layer of Bepanthen.
- Repeat this process for 2/3 times a day for up to 3 weeks or until the Tattoo is healed. Avoid touching your tattoo unless you have clean hands (especially at this time!)
- AVOID wearing tight clothing/sunbathing/swimming or soaking in the bath (showers are preferable) as these may all effect the healing process (using sunscreen is highly recommended)
- Please do NOT pick, peel or scratch your healing Tattoo!